Friday, June 1, 2012

Flannel Friday: The Cow Jumped Over the Moon

and the cow jumped over the moon
Our summer reading club begins on Monday. We always have a huge party at my branch. The little ones will be playing Pin the Cow Over the Moon to go along with the Collaborative Reading program of Dream Big READ. When I play a pinning and spinning game, I use color scarves over eyes. Then, the children can still see (mostly) and no one is scared.

Who is that masked egg?
And just for fun, I'd like to introduce a new masked hero from the brain of Bobo (my 3-year-old). We were playing with a Humpty Dumpty flannel story, when he decided to do a project. He asked me to make a superhero puzzle. I cut everything freehand, so it looks pretty good. Bobo was impressed. Then, he asked for a black outfit, which didn't turn out too well.

I also included the second photo because I finally bought a new camera. I didn't realize how bad my phone pictures were before. I'm going to re-shoot all of the past month's flannels and update my posts. Libraryland is hosting this week.

I'm sharing on Read.Learn.Explore. too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the masked egg! Thank you so much for linking to Read.Explore.Learn.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!