Monday, August 13, 2012

Book Activity: Chloe by Peter McCarty

Chloe is the middle child in a large family of bunnies. Her family spends their evenings playing games and being together until her father brings home a television. Only Chloe and her littlest sister don't like spending their family fun time in front of the tube.


As I was reading Chloe to Bobo for the first time, I made the disturbing discovery that he had never "popped bubbles." What's she doing, mama? he asked sweetly. How can a child make it to the age of three and a three-quarters without ever enjoying this past-time? Poor, Bobo.


Oh, yes, popping bubbles is fun.


Really fun.


Really super fun!


I think you got them all.

As a result of this super, fun activity every child should do before the age of 5, we have filled the back seat of our car with sheets of bubble wrap. It never gets old. Pop! Pop, pop! Pop, pop, pop!

Linking up with Tuesday Tots and Read Explore Learn.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! We love bubble sheets at our house.

    I am sorry I am late in visiting. Thank you for linking to Read.Explore.Learn.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!