Friday, September 21, 2012

Tot School: Birthday Bonanza

Click to enlarge, so you can see better. Sorry so dark!
This is the first Tot School post with birthday presents from this year! Bobo received some wonderful educational toys. We also added our Totes for Tots to the mix.

Pictured above (from left to right, top to bottom)
Superhero stamping and stickers
Haunted house with gems and skeletons
Science experiment- Color Mixing
Linking Patterns (TFT)
Counting Bears
Superhero pre-writing


I also brought the workbench out of retirement, aka Bobo's closet. Bobo's BFF joined us for school this day. Momo was a fantastic student!


Bobo's favorite gift was a Wolverine costume. I think he's worn it everyday.


Momo is a serious sorter and organizer. I was very impressed, especially when she gave each skeleton a gem heart.


Then, we headed outside for some water bead play. Momo played how I always wish Bobo would play. What was my little guy doing for the 20 minutes Momo was absorbed with the beads? Rolling around in the grass fighting sentinels, LOL.


The science experiments are a huge hit! I'm so happy with this purchase. The tools are just the right size for little hands. 

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with how the kids worked together. Bobo was a little reluctant to share the spotlight. He told me in the evening, "Mama, I just didn't feel special today." Awww... I guess we'll keep school one-on-one for a little while longer.

Linked with TGIF
Tuesday Tots

2 comments:

  1. Just curious, what science experiment set is this? It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Learning Resources Primary Science Set for Preschoolers. I found it on Amazon and I love the Learning Resources stuff.

      Delete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!