Monday, November 12, 2012

Bubble Wrap Stamping


I always get the funniest looks when the mail comes at my library. Who wouldn't be excited to see a box full of bubble wrap? Who wouldn't run to it and wrap it around themselves like a shawl? Then, throw it on the ground and happily stomp on it?


All that bubble wrap got me thinking about using it with crafts. First, I cut squares and we used it with stamp pads for a farm scene. Then, we wrapped it around the ends of a wrapping paper roll (cut small for little hands) and dipped it in liquid water colors to make a corn cob. I'm planning on using regular paint for a messy learning center in December.

What do you do with bubble wrap?

Shared on Tuesday Tots.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this on Tuesday Tots. Love bubble wrap printing :) I am featuring it in next weeks TT :) You're welcome to grab a featured button for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!