Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tot Trays: Fall


Decorating for Fall


Investigating insects science experiment. We used plastic bugs as it is getting cold outside. Plus, I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to supervise picking up bugs out of the yard.


Scooping and sorting leaves, acorns and bugs.


Sorting and counting turkeys.


Pumpkin observation chart, again, with a different pumpkin. Compare/Contrast with other sheet. Drip painting, which will be shown on my "Pin It, Did It" post, as it turned out gorgeous.


Charlie Brown stickers and Fall stickers in a blank notebook. I will probably do some number work with this tray.


Color by number turkey sheet at the writing center.

Linked with Tot School and Kid's Co-Op.

3 comments:

  1. love all the activities,very colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and I just recently did an observation activity with sow bugs that we found in the park. I only ended up getting two because I was a bit squeamish, but you should totally go for it with live bugs. It was a lot of fun once I got them in the container and my son loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? Ok, I may just have to get over myself and try it. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!